Our client contacted us and sent pictures of a damaged height barrier due to Lorries using the car park. We were asked if we could make this safe and arrange for repairs.
Description of repair works
- Construct and fit a new barrier arm to match existing.
- Straighten existing barrier arm to ensure full working order.
- Take out and re-set in concrete both supporting posts.
- Realign both gates and carry out any necessary works to ensure safe operation.
- All new steel work to be galvanized prior to painting and existing repaired steel work to be spot galvanized prior to painting.
- On completion of the above works the entire gates/barrier to be painted in yellow to match existing.
We attended site same day as a matter of urgent to make the height barrier safe. Obviously this was a health and safety issue and not something that could be left the way it was. Once we knew it was safe we could arrange the construction of a new part and then attend site when this was ready to reinstate.
The client and the tenants are happy with the completed works. We take before and after pictures of every job and these are emailed to our client on completion for their records. These works were completed on time and to the agreed budget.